What it is:
Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask features a traditional remedy of New Zealand Maori people, manuka honey, which powerfully draws moisture to your skin to hydrate it intensely while the ruby red pohutukawa bloom contains one of nature's finest antioxidants. Fragrances of vanilla pod and mandarin linger to bring peace and balance to your aura, meaning you're tending both your skin and your spirit.
- Cleanses while intensely moisturising
- Revives tired skin and helps get rid of acne
- Natural extracts of fragrant vanilla & mandarin
- Leaves skin de-stressed and hydrated
- Manuka Honey heals, acts as an anti-wrinkle agent and has antibacterial prowess
- Pohutukawa flowers condition, deeply moisturise, are antioxidant packed and have antiseptic properties
For all skin types, especially blemish-prone.
How to Use:
Smooth thick layers of creamy Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask over your face and neck twice weekly. Leave for 15 minutes then rinse with warm and pure water. Also ideal for treating spots and blemishes as they may arise.
Aqua (water), Leptospermum scoparium mel (manuka honey), Persea gratissima (avocado oil), Glycerine (vegetable), Cetearyl alcohol, Stearic acid (coconut derived), Glycerol stearate (coconut derived), Tocopherol acetate (Vitamin E), Vanilla planifolia (vanilla oil), Citrus reticulate (mandarin oil), coumarin, d-limonene, linalool, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Daucus carota sativa (carrot oil), Pohutuakawa (metrosideros excelsa) extract, Citrus grandis (grapefruit seed extract), ethyhexylglycerin.
Posted by Malisa on 26th May 2017
This mask help reduce my blemish and dark spot! Def will repurchase this mask! I also use juliet brighthening facial wash..excellent combo..must try