Currently you can pay for your online purchases via these safe and secure methods:
1. Payment via online bank transfer, ATM transfer or direct bank deposit through Maybank, CIMB Bank, RHB Bank or Public Bank within Malaysia, details of our bank accounts are available when you check-out. Kindly send in a copy of your payment receipt in order to notify us on proccessing your order(s) on time.
2. Better and more convenient still, you can effect your online payment by using Paypal. Paypal is a safe, convenient and secure mode of payment widely used for online transactions today. It is easy, quick, and simple to open a Paypal account. To learn more about Paypal, please go to: https://www.paypal.com/my/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_home-general&nav=0.
3. Payment via credit card.
Enjoy your safe, secure, and hassle-free shopping with us.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +603 6204 3888 if you have any queries.
Ordered products will be sent via airmail to the specified delivery address. We impose a flat rate method for shipping charges, the current flat rates are as follow:
Malaysia – RM10 Flat Rate, Free Shipping for orders above RM100
Singapore – RM25 Flat Rate
Brunei – RM50 Flat Rate
We do not accept orders:
- With P.O. Box addresses;
- Which may be considered as wholesale (please contact us for wholesale purchases);
- That are suspected to be fraudulent;
- Customers are to take note of custom charges, import duties, rates and tariffs (if any). You may incur and have to bear all the above fees if they are imposed in your country.
- We have no control over the abovementioned fees as custom policies vary from country to country. You should consult your country's authority or custom office for further information.
- If you are a foreign purchaser, you are considered an importer and should be aware and abide by all the laws and regulation of your country. We will list all contents as required by international shipping requirements.
- We may not be able to fulfill orders from certain countries or regions due to restrictions and distribution agreements. If your order is not accepted for any reason, we will refund or reverse the charges to your credit card.
- Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for international delivery.
Local Orders or Deliveries
- All local orders within Malaysia should be delivered within 2 to 7 working days after the acceptance of your order (subject to stock availability).
- Please check and ensure contents and packaging are in good order before signing and accepting the delivery. Signature is required as proof of acceptance.
- If there is no one present to accept the delivery, you may be required to pick up the parcel from your designated post office.
- If the delivery was made by us and no one was present to accept the delivery at the appointed time, we can arrange for a second delivery.
Damage and Returns
If the contents are found to be damaged on delivery, please do not sign acceptance. Instead, make a note on the delivery order and call our head office/drop us an email. We will arrange for a new replacement at no extra cost.
We will refund or accept returns on the following basis:
- Product did not arrive;
- Product arrived damaged;
- Wrong product was delivered;
- Product has expired;
All other reasons will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please check your products carefully upon delivery to ensure that it is correct and in good physical packaging condition before accepting the delivery.
If a product price has been wrongly advertised on the web, we may take steps to correct the price and inform the customer of the mistake. Customers can then decide to either cancel or continue with order.
We regret that such mistakes are inevitable and shall at all times try its best to avoid such mistakes.
Customers can request for an exchange if the product is found to cause an allergic reaction and is unused. However, customers will have to bear the full cost of shipping in this instance.
For local web orders, we regret customers cannot make exchanges at the shops. Exchange will have to be done at our head office. Please call ahead to make an appointment to see our web order department personnel to make the exchange.